10.17.2009

Trunk-or-Treat

I love love LOVE fall. Most of my favorite things happen in the fall: leaves changing colors, the smells of apples, pumpkins, and cinnamon filling my house, and by far the BEST part of the season....precious little kids all dressed up for Halloween.

That's why I love Trunk-or-Treat. Not only is it the most adorable and creative idea for a save environment for kids to get treats, but it nearly brings me to tears seeing all the kids dressed up! (Okay, let's be honest, it doesn't take much for me to tear up, but how can you not love that?!?)

This year, my trunk was pretty lame. The idea in my head was great, but I didn't have enough time to bring it to life. Good thing I have some pretty cute kids to make up for it. I would never miss the opportunity to take pictures of them all dressed up!

Caleb, who was my little spider this year. Again. This was Faith's first halloween costume and this is the 4th year in a row we've used it - but Caleb insisted (and saved me some money).


Faith wanted to be a princess. I know. You're shocked.


Cousin Braiden came to join us!


My cuties - they were so excited!


My girlfriend Michelle from work came with her kids too! =]


Noah's Ark trunk: This trunk won for 'Best Bible Theme'


The Incredibles: This trunk/familiy won for 'Most creative'. They were SO cute!


I don't know the title of this trunk, but it won for 'Most Interactive'...the lion danced and sung too!


And here's an interesting tid bit of information (well, probably just for me)...It's been just over a year since I've started this blog because I remember last year's Trunk-or-Treat being one of my first posts. Happy Bloggiversary to me! =]

1 comment:

Jeyvin said...

Thank you for the post and most of all the pictures. I did not participate at my church's trunk or treat because I didn't have any ideas. Seeing your pictures gave me a few ideas for next year. Gracias

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails