12.04.2009

Christmas Cards

Finally designed and finished printing my Christmas cards....here's the end result:



And I paid a whopping $9.00!!! I ended up creating these adorable cards for free on Scrapblog.com, then importing it as a JPEG and just getting prints of them as regular pictures. Cheap and easy alternative to spending WAY too much on Christmas cards! Plus, if you sign up to Snapfish.com as a new customer (or really, a new email), you get 20 prints free!

My only complaint is that they're a little small...cause I got 4X6, which means the family picture itself is tiny. Next time I'll go for 5X7. Otherwise, I'm so happy with the way they turned out! =]

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this idea for holiday cards! Economical, different and very, very clever!

Lucy Marie said...

I did the same thing this year! And like you, I think they are a bit small. Next year, I would definitely go for the 5x7 except then I don't know if it would be any cheaper or not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails