The last 48 hours of my life has been crazy - and totally consumed with Preschool work. The craft I chose for our Easter party took a little longer than I anticipated to prep, so I was up til 4am cutting out paper and putting things together! Not to mention I am getting sick, so NOT a good combination!
Well, my mind has been mush and even though our party today was awesome, and I know tomorrow's will be too, I'm SOOOO looking forward to Spring Break!!!
I can't believe I'm even thinking about taking so much on right now, but I have a lot of projects I'd like to complete while on break. Likely enough to keep me busy EVERY DAY, but it would be so worth it to get it all accomplished! Even just getting a few things done would be great. I sat down to write out some things I wanted to do, and couldn't believe what came out. In no particular order:
1. Lock myself in my room and plan the rest of my preschool year
2. Clean out the laundry room
3. Clean/organize Scrapbook room
4. Put up shelves in back room
5. Re-organize basement shelves
6. Sort baby clothes & toys for Mom2Mom Sale
7. Schedule a Mom2Mom Sale
8. Clean room. Really clean.
9. Catch up on laundry
10. Build Caleb's bed
11. Re-finish table and chairs
12. Clean up stuff for Craig's List
13. Clean up front and back yard
14. Get some sleep
My list keeps getting bigger and bigger each day....and this is on top of a girl's night, and lunch with old friends, Saturday @ my parents for Easter, spending time doing the stage for Easter Sunday, and traveling next weekend to Indiana!!!
Okay, someone tell me - I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!