And it's Wednesday even! I finally got the right day!
Yesterday, I started coming down with something. A head cold & congestion, nothing serious. But my body is tired. However, this week I have been feeling really good.
My rapid weight loss has slowed down from last week, partly because I only went to the gym 5 days, and because I'm under the weather, but I know I can't expect to lose 7 pounds every week (I wish!). This week, I've lost 2 lbs....which means I have only have 1 pound to go before reaching my goal of 10 lbs lost before Memorial weekend!! It feels good to be so close to accomplishing a big goal.
Let me share with y'all some of the major changes I've made over the last few weeks that have made a huge different. I've been consistent with all of it:
1. Drinking as much water as humanly possible.
2. Eating every 3-4 hours, to keep my metabolism going
3. Eating breakfast right away in the morning.
4. Counting calories (this has probably made the biggest impact on my weight loss!)
5. Trying to get enough sleep.
6. Trying to let go of stress.
7. Burn as many calories as possible.
It feels great to be back on track. I'm excited to reach my goal weight by my birthday in August, I know I can do it! Just for those of you keeping track, my weight loss total thus far:
X - 29 lbs!!!
Pretty soon, I might even tell you how much I weighed at the beginning of this whole journey! HA