12.02.2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

I will make this fairly short, if possible...as I have some GLEE to catch up on...

This whole weight-loss process has been feeling rather slow for me. It's the longest I've committed to a different lifestyle because I've determined that that's exactly what it's going to be - a lifestyle. But I was getting stuck in weights for weeks, and it was driving me crazy.

This week, I finally broke through a little bit. Just started counting calories a little more carefully, and working out at home when I couldn't get to the gym. Watching Biggest Loser every week keeps me motivated, I don't know what I am going to do after the finale next week! But, step by step, little by little, it's happening. As of this morning, my weight loss is:

x - 23 lbs.


Now, it took me a couple weeks to get those 3 lbs off from the last post. But in reality, 23 pounds in 3 months isn't too shabby, right?!? Someone confirm me here! I mean, it's better than nothing, that's for sure.

So, I keep on keepin' on...


6 comments:

Meredith said...

Wooo! 23 pounds is a great accomplishment!

And I LOVE me some Glee :)

Jenny said...

23 pounds is fabulous. You should do a little dance of happiness (and burn a few extra calories while you're doing it, too) Good for you!

Emily said...

It's amazing V! Even more amazing because you are committed to the lifestyle that means you'll never have to do it again! What's gone, is gone! Yippee!

Sarah said...

23 pounds is awesome!! Biggest Loser motivates me too!

Clarice said...

23 Pounds is great. Way to go Vee! Keep it up.

Erin said...

23 pounds in 3 months is right on schedule for 2 pounds a week, every single week! That is fabulous and you should be proud of yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails