1.31.2010

Sunday's Getting to Know You



I want to participate in a fun game from a brand new blogger friend
To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them..come back here..put your link in and let the Sunday Fun begin!
Let's get this party started!!

The questions..

1. Do you iron your sheets?
Excuse me, I have a life. No I do NOT iron my sheets...who has time to do that?!?

2. Your dream car is....?
When I was young, it was a Yellow Ford Mustang Convertible. And I don't know why. I actually love the newer mustang models, but I think I'd love a nice SUV to tote around the fam. I'm practical like that.

3. Do you have an innie or an outie belly button?
Innie =]

4. What meal do you look forward to the most..breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Depends on the day. Most days it's dinner, cause we try to do that as a family. But I LOVE doing Sunday lunch with friends after church.

5. Favorite mascara?
I don't even know the name...it's the pink and green one. I've used it since day 1 (of me wearing make up, that is)

6. What would you say your decorating style is..traditional, modern, eclectic, country, french country, shabby chic, etc..?
I would say I have an eclectic mix, but I'm definitely a Pottery Barn lover, with a little shabby chic thrown in. Is that traditional?

7. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Yes. In 8th grade. With two girls. We thought we were getting away with murder, lol

8. I hate the smell of...?
Ketchup (especially when mixed with mac and cheese), Love Spell by Victoria Secret, and Dog Food Factories.

5 comments:

Daisygirl said...

haha, the dog food one cracked me up! Thanks for playing!!!
I love pottery barn too, but its funny everytime I get something from there I think of the Friends episode with the apothecary table that both Rachel got and Ross got too!

Lucy Marie said...

Love this! I don't iron ANYTHING, I use the pink and green mascara too, and I hate the dog food smell, too. Welcome to beamsville :)

Lourie said...

Who irons sheets??? My iron is rotting in the laundry room. I know exactly which mascara you are talking about...I can't remember the name either...I just know I am highly allergic to it. Okay...now why yellow for the mustang...it's supposed to be red. ;)

gv said...

Who in the world irons their sheets? That's just crazy talk. Is your mascara Maybelline? That's funny about Love Spell...that used to be the number 1 gift to give anyone for any occasion. Thanks for stopping by again!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Sheets, shirts, pants - no ironing going on here. I have always told my hubby that I can't iron and hence he irons for the whole family! I love that!

Thanks for sharing about yourself - very fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails