6.07.2009

Looking Forward...

I love Sundays.

I've always loved Sundays. Even as a kid, there was something about everyone getting up and getting ready for church together that I loved. I love dressing up, looking my best (not that I think it's required for church, I just love the excuse to dress up!) And now, I love the Sunday routine we've created as a family: Getting ready together in the morning while we dance and listen to praise and worship, go to class/service, find some friends to have lunch and fellowship with, take an aMAZing Sunday nap, and family time in the evening.

I also love Sundays cause it gives me another fresh start to look forward to another week. And today was especially fun because we got to hang out with some great friends at Olive Garden, and because I might have a few things to look forward to not just this week, but also in months to come. But it made me think of all the things that I'm really looking forward to in the near future...here are just a few:

-I am excited/anxious to try and potty train Caleb sometime this week. Wish me luck!
-I am looking forward to a girl's day with Faith very soon
-My cupboard is coming this week, so I am looking forward to having a kitchen again!
-I am looking forward to picking up my new glasses.
-My mom is coming out this week to help me garden! I have no experience whatsoever with gardening, and my front yard is an eye sore right now, so my mom has graciously offered to donate some flowers to me and make over my yard
-I am excited/nervous about a potential morning job for the fall that may be an answered prayer for our family
-I am totally excited for this amazing family that I've been following to finally have their prayers answered and add a member to their family any day now!
-I am looking forward to summer! Playing in the yard, at the park, at the beach, at the gym....I love summer!
-I am looking forward to making grandma's lasagna for dinner...mmm...
-I am totally looking forward to chillin' with the hubs tonight, curled up, watching a movie.

Do you have anything going on in the near future that you're looking forward to?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails