10.14.2010

Russian Roulette in my pants

Well, I am now 22 weeks, this is me:


I am feeling pretty good. I am still always exhausted, but I think that is the combination of being preggers, chasing after two kids, teaching preschool, working in a child center, and lack of sleep. When added together, they're lethal. 

My appetite over the last few weeks has been insane! I'm trying to watch it, but I can't ever seem to be full. Luckily, my busy schedule helps distract me from wanting to eat everything around me.

Carter is starting to move a lot more, which is so fun! The hubs felt him move for the first time two weeks ago, but hasn't since - every time he puts his hand on my tummy, he stops moving! I haven't been able to feel him on the outside with my hand for that very same reason. Little stinker.

I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to pee very much yet, but I do have to be careful when I sneeze, or laugh too hard, ifyaknowwhatimean...

Last night, the hubs and I were driving in the car, and I sneezed. He said "You okay? Did you make it?" As to which I replied "Yeah that was close. I just never know anymore, gotta be careful. It's like Russian Roulette in my pants."

Ah, the joys of pregnancy....



8 comments:

Amy said...

itotallyknowwhatyoumean... the whole sneezing/laughing thing! I am uber jealous that you don't have to pee in the middle of the night. I've been getting up since like week 5 at least once a night. Your preggo top is super cute!

Losing Brownies said...

I totally get the russian roulette in the pants thing! I was teaching kindergarten while pregnant and on more than one occasion I had to leave work early for that reason!

gv said...

You look great girl!

Kolein said...

still happens to me and I haven't been pregnant in 7 years.

xo
~Kolein

Lourie said...

Loving your baby bump! And yes I do knowwhatyoumean. And sadly after three kids, it doesn't matter if you are pregnant or not.

Holyoke Home said...

aaaaaaaaaaand, add another reason to the list of why I don't want kids :)

Colleen said...

Awww, I love when they start moving around. I know a lot of women hate it because they move so much, but I always felt it was the coolest part.

ty said...

Hahahahaha love the story. And your bump is too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails