10.25.2010

Weekend in Indiana

This weekend, my friend Sarah and I made a little trip to Anderson, Indiana to visit some of our best friends who recently moved there.

We had a great time just chillin', watching movies, doing each other's hair, making cookies, eating cookies, and playing games. Saturday afternoon was a beautiful overcast day, so we decided to take some pictures down the street. They were just too cute not to share! We took SO MANY, but here are some of my favorites:

Genna and Faith: they were just as excited as we were to get together!


These girls are so goofy together!


The beautiful Sarah and me


A favorite of my princess


Our JC Penney catalog ad


Sarah, me, and Vicki - love these girls


A friend of ours captioned this photo as: "I'm having twins!" LOL


Had a little photo shop fun with this one


This photo is everything I love about Vicki


Love our eyes in this photo

I am blessed with some beautiful friends! So glad we could capture some of our weekend with photos!

5 comments:

gv said...

Great pictures and looks like great friends!

Losing Brownies said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time together!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Great photos! That looks like such a fun way to spend the weekend!

Allyson & Jere said...

These pictures are FABULOUS! You and your friends are darling and look like you had so much fun. And p.s. your JC Penny catalog ad, TOTALLY for real ad! Submit it, it's a keeper.

tiffany said...

Those are fabulous pictures! Girls weekends are the best and I love the JC Penney ad! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails