4.28.2009

Finally

Okay, this will be the last of my scrapbooking binge for awhile, but I am just so excited cause I was able to finish my inspiration wall, to complete my scrapbook room!!! YAY

I found these GREAT pictures frames @ Salvation Army today, and they were all on sale for 99 cents a piece!!! (Except the big one, I paid $10):


Then, I spray painted them all white....


And my wall is complete!

I love all the bright colors, and my favorite people in the world on the wall....my family. Anyway, just so glad to have it done! Now, onto the kitchen! It's been almost three months I've had only half a kitchen (no sink or dishwasher), but we finally have people coming on Saturday to work on it!!! I can't wait to have a kitchen again! =]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails