4.02.2009

Kids say the darndest things...

Recently, the language of my kids has developed so much. And of course, the best part about watching their language skills evolve is hearing the things they come up with! I've been told by several people that I should record some of these silly sayings so that I don't forget them later but I never seem to remember to do so. Here's just a few of the funniest moments I can remember recently, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do:

1) Last night, while changing Caleb, he tooted. With a silly/shocked face, I jumped and said "Caleb, you silly goose, what do you say?" Thinking he was being funny, started pushing, trying to do it again, but nothing came out. He looked at me and said "Toot. Broken." HAHAHA

2) Along the same lines of potty humor (sorry, there are a lot), a few weeks ago Faith was on the toilet just chatting away with me (she has her most profound discussion while pooping!) In the midst of her conversation, she starting tooting continuously about 15 times without skipping a beat. I was just staring at her with a shocked look on my face. When she finally finished, I said "Oh my goodness Faith, what do you say?" She looked at me very seriously and said "Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me!!!!!" I almost fell off the tub I was laughing so hard!

3) This is just a cute thing that always makes me smile and I wanted to remember. Anytime Caleb thinks something is broken, he always says "Daddy fik it." What a cute guy.

4) This is an old story, but still worth sharing. At the peak of Faith's love for High School Musical, she got a shirt for Christmas from Jon and Holly Knutson with a picture of Troy (Zak Efron) on it. It was pink. The next day in the middle of a chat, I asked Faith what her favorite color was, she quickly responded, "Troy is my favorite color." =]
I love toddlers. Never boring, that's for sure! I'll post more when I think of more!


1 comment:

Kara Graves said...

this post made me laugh so hard, your kids are hilarious. You definitely need to write all these down in a book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails