9.24.2010

My 15 minutes of fame

I had SO much fun being a featured blogger on SITS Wednesday!!!

The comments and love was so encouraging. It's amazing how a community of strangers can make you feel so welcomed and loved. If you were a part of that, thank you.

The 15 minutes of 'fame' must have gone to my head, cause I'm so excited to blog some more!
All the comments encouraged me to finished some fun/silly posts, and gave me some ideas for new ones. So keep your eye out in the near future for:
-'The List' revised
-The hubs list
-Some new DIY projects
-The Peanut story
-King look alikes

I have a lot of things stewing, and so many new followers to share them with, I can't wait!

Tonight, though, we have friends coming over for fresh back strap (the boys shot a dear Monday) and corn on the cob. Gotta get to cleaning!

12 comments:

Losing Brownies said...

I can only imagine that back stap is deer meat? Clue me in, I don't think I've ever heard of that before!

alison said...

i'm about to show my "countryfication" here....i SO know what backstrap is and it is goooooood! our fave way to cook it is cut into medallions, wrapped in peppercorn bacon, and grilled to rare perfection! my mouth is officially watering right now :)

glad you enjoyed your SITS day!

gv said...

Mmm...hubs loves the back straps and cooks them fabulously! I hope we all get a deer come rifle season.

Tiffany said...

I look forward to your upcoming posts!! Enjoy your night!

Melissa aka Equidae said...

poor deer but this is life :) nice to know you enjoyed your 15 mins :) have a good weekend

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

OH so sorry I missed your SITS day...Isn't it the best??? Can't wait to come back and poke around your beautiful blog some more!

I'm your newest follower. Found you on SITS! Stopping in to spread some Saturday SITStas love.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Jen said...

I think that's the point of SITS day is to be able to inspire people.
Enjoy the Back Strap!

Losing Brownies said...

I just wanted to let you know that I awarded you with the versitile blogger award. :)

You can see it at www.onebrownie.com

Missy said...

I'm stopping by from SITS! I'm a little late and catching up on checking out the featured blogs. It looks like you had a great SITS day! I spent some time reading your posts, you have a great blog!

The Mommy Mambo said...

Glad your day was inspirational and look forward to reading what was inspired!
Thanks for coming by my place, too.
Tata 4 now!

Allyson & Jere said...

Ewww, you said "backstrap", and seemed excited to eat venison. I'm not sure how I feel about this. haha

Hope your dinner party was fab.

Adriel Booker said...

so glad that you got a feature day and really enjoyed it. soak it up girl! so fun...

i love your wall mural and can't wait to see what other DIY projects you have up your sleeve. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails