9.06.2010

The Shaky Face

Happy Labor Day everyone!

I slept terribly last night and woke up with a very sore throat. I hate waking up like that on a day off. Especially when it's one of my few of the summer, and the last before school starts. SO....I thought I'd cheer myself (and hopefully everyone else) up by telling you about 'The Shaky Face'

Maybe you've done this before, but it was recently brought to my attention while traveling with friends. Now, every time we travel we try to take Shaky Face pictures!

Here's how it works:

Have your subject shake their head as quickly as possible from side to side while you take a picture. The results are HILARIOUS - it makes their face look distorted or deformed, and will have you laughing for hours.

I will leave you with some of my favorite Shaky Face results:







I love how they all look like they got punched in the face! Next time you have a camera and a friend, take some shaky pictures to share - I'd love to see how they turn out!

In other news, looking forward to finding out if we have a sweet or salty peanut on THURSDAY! =]


6 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

I am so in love with this! Hilarious

Nicole said...

We did something similar to this while waiting for a Jeremy Camp concert to start. My husband, teenage daughter and I put our heads together and blinked our eyes and moved our noses and mouths all around and my daughter held up the camera and took our picture. We were laughing like maniacs and I know the people around us thought we were idiots! :)

Debbie said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. I stopped by to check yours out and LOVE this idea. However, I am afraid to try it with my seven year old son because he would probably never give me a "normal" picture again!!!

gv said...

Hilarious! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Lourie said...

I have done that! Hahahaha. The pictures are not on this computer though. Boo! They are the one that died. :( Maybe I will get my kids to do it! LOL

Jessica McCoy said...

Oh my gosh those are hilarious! I must try this with my husband and his friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails