9.19.2011

time

Maybe the beauty of Heaven
is that there is no distinction between now and when
Time does not exist so there is no distance between us.


Now, here, time is my prison. It holds me captive while I count down the moments til I see you again.
But maybe the splendor of Heaven is that for you, I'm already there.
You get to wrestle with your daughter,
play cars with your son,
and hold our sweet baby boy.


Maybe it's only us who have to wait.


I miss you baby. I can't wait to see you again.
I love you always.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is beautiful.

JoAnne

Jo Julia said...

i believe this is true. but i haven't been believing much of anything lately. thanks for reminding me. truly- thank you. you know what i really believe it? you and i and other sufferers are clued in on it- the same exact idea. i never thought of heaven in those terms before this. but it appeared one day as an epiphany. your belief assures me we are on to something truthful. i am believing with you tonight.

Desi said...

So so beautifully written.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails