8.31.2011

defeated


I'm tired. 
I'm sore.
I'm defeated.

I just need a night to whine to my husband, and know that you would listen, non-judging, and hold me after I'm all done, rub my shoulders, and tell me how much you love me. For all the writing I do here, I know so many people feel connected to me and I appreciate the outlet to let people know where I'm at, but it also means I never actually talk it out. I just keep talking to your pillow...

Maybe you could meet me in my dreams? I just really need you tonight.

I miss you.
I love you.


2 comments:

kendra said...

much love to you vee,i wanted to ask for your prayers..my good friend found her fiancee dead last night at the age of 35.he was the father of 1 boy,and the only daddy the other boy knew..both under the age of 6.& my heart is breaking all over again for you & your babies..i will continue to pray for you & your beautiful babies,& i pray nothing but the very best for ya'll.much love!

Liz/ said...

I am newer to your blog...not sure how I even found it but I just want you to know that I pray for you and your kids often! Your posts break my heart when I read them but also inspire me as you are so strong. I know you may not feel that way but I think you are! Your family is Beautiful, continuing to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails